Elite 1500 ECU
Part Number: HT-150900
OUTPUTS: Up to 4 injector and 4 ignition.
SUITS: Popular late-model performance and racing applications. Recommended for 4 cylinder, DBW or 2 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts.
INCLUDES: Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Available with universal wiring, terminated engine harnesses or model-specific Plug'n'Play adaptor kits.
Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use
1. Buyer has 7 days to contact the seller for refund after product arrives
2. No refunds for products installed, used or opened from original packaging
3. No refunds for products verified delivery to the verified address. We are not liable for products once delivered.
ORDER REJECTION POLICY:
(if any of the following apply Performancepartout reserves the right to cancel the order)
1. Absolutely NO Shipping to an international address
2. Absolutely no freight forward or third party shipping
3. All orders will be verified through the purchasing source (Credit card or PayPal) to ensure the transaction is authorized.
4. Orders must have a valid and matching computer address.
5. Billing and shipping address must match
6. A valid phone number is required