Elite 550 ECU + Plug and Pin Set
Part Number: HT-150401
OUTPUTS: Up to 4 injector and 4 ignition.
SUITS: Universal 1-8 cylinder or 2 rotor applications.
INCLUDES: Elite 550 ECU, Ampnehol 34pin ECU plug/pin set, Waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable and software CD.
NOTES: Haltech's entry level, single connector ECU Kit. Ideal for basic 4 cylinder or 2 rotor engine applications and basic EFI conversions.
This kit is suitable for the lowest cost to entry - Cut off the OEM ecu plugs on your existing engine harness & crimp on the 34pin amphenol plug
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
- Closed Loop O2 Control - for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control - requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features.
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 16
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 2 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Boost Control -Intelligent 3D Open loop, with flexible user definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections
- modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.
The Elite 550 is a simple yet powerful ECU ideal for basic 4 to 8 cylinder or 1-2 rotor engine applications. Suitable for either naturally aspirated or forced induction engines the Elite 550 gives you full control over fuel delivery, ignition timing and boost levels. This robust, competitively priced ECU features an environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 4 fuel and 4 ignition channels and a 3 BAR internal MAP sensor. Alongside the Elite 550 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 1 x Digital Pulsed Input
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 1 x Analogue Voltage Input
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 33 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
1. Buyer has 7 days to contact the seller for refund after product arrives
2. No refunds for products installed, used or opened from original packaging
3. No refunds for products verified delivery to the verified address. We are not liable for products once delivered.
ORDER REJECTION POLICY:
(if any of the following apply Performancepartout reserves the right to cancel the order)
1. Absolutely NO Shipping to an international address
2. Absolutely no freight forward or third party shipping
3. All orders will be verified through the purchasing source (Credit card or PayPal) to ensure the transaction is authorized.
4. Orders must have a valid and matching computer address.
5. Billing and shipping address must match
6. A valid phone number is required